The importance of Compliance Testing
September 28, 2018
Weblight specialise in working with customers to support their nationwide estates. We provide bespoke Lighting & Electrical solutions, including Planned and Reactive Maintenance, Energy Saving LED Lighting Upgrades and Compliance Testing.
Compliance testing is important to demonstrate you have completed the required checks and maintenance on your lighting and electrical systems and that your premises are safe for staff and the general public. Weblight’s engineers are trained to conduct Emergency Light Testing, PAT Testing, Voltage Optimisation, Fire Alarm Testing and Fixed Wire Testing.
Weblight will manage the electrical & lighting compliance testing across your estate – ensuring:
- Tests are completed in line with current legislation
- Tests are scheduled through our CAFM system to ensure you are always covered
- All reports & certificates are recorded on a shared portal
- Any C1 failures will be made safe on site
- C1, C2 & C3 failures will be reported and quoted for remedial work