Great Work Experience at Weblight
July 2, 2018
For his school work experience, Elliot chose to spend a week with a Weblight Service Engineer to experience what it is like maintaining the lighting and electrical assets of major retailers.
After induction training with our HSEQ Manager, Elliot worked with the Service Engineer to understand:
- The importance of supporting our customers to continue trading
- The energy saving benefits of upgrading lamps to LED technology
- The importance of regularly testing and maintaining electrical circuits
- Keeping our customers complaint with Emergency Light Tests
- Prioritising Health & Safety emergency call outs
- Utilising technology to schedule, manage and invoice maintenance calls
Elliot’s feedback of the week:
“I thoroughly enjoyed my work experience at Weblight, everybody I met made me feel comfortable and part of the team. It has given me a great insight into the electrical industry and working in general.
So thank you to everyone for making my experience a huge success and it has helped me decide that I want a career in the electrical industry when I leave school”