Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using the website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree, please discontinue use of our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Weblight Limited, Netherfield Lane, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire, SG12 8HE
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Weblight. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. The contents of this website may not be copied for commercial purposes, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, altered or made accessible to third parties without the express prior written permission of Weblight or the respective rights holder. You may view or print individual pages for your personal use only.
- Weblight takes great care to ensure that the contents of this website (data, information, specifications, etc.) are correct and complete. Nevertheless, Weblight does not guarantee their correctness and completeness.
- Weblight does not guarantee access to the website and uninterrupted use thereof.
- This website refers to third-party websites at several locations (external links). Despite careful checking, Weblight can not be made liable for the contents of these external links. The operator of any linked pages shall be solely responsible for their contents. The user of external links shall do so at their own risk and shall be subject to their respective conditions of use. Any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by Weblight.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the website shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the website is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- With respect of all communications made to Weblight including, without limitation, feedback, questions, comments and suggestions, no right of confidentiality shall apply and Weblight shall have no obligation to protect communications from disclosure. Weblight shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute communications to others and be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or technical information contained in the communication for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- If you choose to communicate with us using unprotected channels (such as, but not limited to, unsecure e-mail messages via the internet, etc.), you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Weblight Limited is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of this website or from the content herein.
- Weblight Limited reserves the right to change this website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.